Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org> on 2020/01/08 16:56:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.7.0 (RC1)

Hello Apache NiFi community,

I am pleased to call this vote for the source release of Apache NiFi MiNiFi
C++ 0.7.0

The source tar.gz, including signatures, digests, and convenience binaries.
can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/nifi/nifi-minifi-cpp/0.7.0/

The Git tag is minifi-cpp-0.7.0-RC1
The Git commit ID is: aa42957a2e227df41510047cece3cd606dc1cb6a

Checksum of nifi-minifi-cpp-0.7.0-source.tar.gz:
SHA256: 2a3743e809652b429f3780e616373977fb1884330adabc1430449551b6e247bc
SHA512: cfa86cb3e34e1e2dc439ade2c0c389c70679a6403ebcc2befb6781995179cac3f4a8ec0e107204bcdd95f2cc6b5be67b2a7fcfe68eb87f561f209074b45fd507

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/aboda.asc

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/nifi/KEYS

144 issues were closed/resolved for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12344866&projectId=12321520

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Versioncpp-0.7.0

The vote will be open for 72 hours.
Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build
from source, and test. Then please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as nifi-minifi-cpp-0.7.0
[ ] +0 no opinion

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.7.0 (RC1)

Posted by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org>.
Looks like I missed the vote by a smidge, but I did work through the helper
guide on mxlinux 18 with no issues. So, I'll cast a post-vote +1!

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org>.
Apache NiFi Community,

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.