Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/01/30 12:08:23 UTC

Discuss:- Can't add virtual product (Using feature tree generation) as component in configurable product

Hello,

In ecommerce application we can't add more than one virtual products
using feature tree generation as a component in configurable product.

Such as if  we take example of  Pizza which is a configurable product
and  Peepers and sauce  are its virtual  product . If we use feature
tree generation in these inline products then its not working fine for
sauce.

I have come with a solution and If community thinks it as an issue which
needs to be sorted out, we can have discussion on this.
and I will upload my patch on Jira.

Kind Regards
Amit Sharma