Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/26 09:36:52 UTC

Axis2 Transports 1.0-RC1 for testing

Folks,

Still I am in the process of completing the site, but that wouldn't stop us
from publishing a binary RC for testing.

Here are the artifacts to be released;

http://people.apache.org/~ruwan/transports-1.0-RC1/artifacts/

and the maven2 repository is;

http://people.apache.org/~ruwan/transports-1.0-RC1/m2_repo/

Hope to have your early feedback on this. If everything goes well, we will
be able to call the release vote on next week. I need some help on UDP and
XMPP transport documentations, if there are any volunteers to contribute to
those, you are more than welcome!

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton
Technical Lead & Product Manager; WSO2 ESB; http://wso2.org/esb

Re: Axis2 Transports 1.0-RC1 for testing

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Cool, will commit that patch and publish another RC. Thanks for testing
this.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Charith Wickramarachchi <ch...@gmail.com>.