Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 14:27:57 UTC

databinding in trunk

Trying to get the Axis2 and e4x databindings working again in trunk but
building the databinding framework module I get some test failures due to
missing methods when running with mvn but they all work in eclipse. It looks
like there's a conflict due to some of the classes being duplicated in the
SPI databinding package and in the databinding-framework module which also
includes that package. Should this be working right now? Could I remove the
classes from the SPI module?

   ...ant

Re: databinding in trunk

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Checking it in sounds good, when ever you're ready, and I can do what you
suggest and for now locally change things so that its used. But right the
databinding code in the core/spi doesn't work anyway does it? Maybe the post
processors are still running but they're not doing anything, so we could
just take that out of the system scdl for now and then we should be able to
remove all the old code.

   ...ant

Re: databinding in trunk