Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Charitha Dissanayake <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 02:43:35 UTC

Participate in Velocity development

Hi all,

I want to participate apache velocity development. I am a IT undergraduate
and I think i am capable of participate in velocity development.
But I have no idea about how do that because I am new to opensource
projects.

it didn't work.  (But I have already joined to user and general mailing
lists)
It is complaining about the subject of my mail and empty subject
also didn't work.  Can anyone help me on this issue.

/charithaDc

Re: Participate in Velocity development

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Did you email to dev-subscribe@velocity.apache.org?