Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me> on 2011/04/29 01:40:52 UTC

How to include "." in generated Class-Path manifest?

I'm trying to use the maven-jar-plugin to create an executable jar that
includes not only the artifact's dependencies **but also** the current
working directory (".").  How can I do this easily?

Here's my plugin config:

			<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<archive>
						<manifest>

<mainClass>org.springframework.batch.core.launch.support.CommandLineJobRunner</mainClass>
							<addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
							<classpathPrefix>lib/</classpathPrefix>
						</manifest>
					</archive>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>

It would be nice if I could tell the plugin, "Hey, please include . in the
list of classpath entries!"

Thanks,
Matthew--

Re: How to include "." in generated Class-Path manifest?

Posted by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me>.
Nevermind.  Answered my own question.  Added

            <manifestEntries>
                <Class-Path>.</Class-Path>
            </manifestEntries>

after <manifest> section.  Worked nicely.

-matthew--