Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stéphane TRAUMAT <st...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/15 11:41:20 UTC

An open source project we are developping

Hello all,

We just released the 0.1 release of a project named JUnitScenario. We
would like to have your opinion on it... i know it may look similar to
some existing projects but we wanted to build something very simple
that doesn't need lots of work or reading to use...
any comment/help is more than welcome :) thx

JUnitScenario is a tool to simulate real life usage of applications.
It allows you to describe scenarios that are composed of unit tests
calls and simulate several users following those scenarios.

For example, this scenario.xml file defines the cashier scenario:

<scenario name="cashier" users="20" loops="500">
 <task JUnitClass="org.mybank.MyFirstTest"
JUnitMethod="testCreateAccount" wait="10"/>
 <task JUnitClass="org.mybank.MyFirstTest"
JUnitMethod="testDipositMoney" wait="10"/>
 <task JUnitClass="org.mybank.MyFirstTest"
JUnitMethod="testWithdrawMoney" wait="50"/>
</scenario>

The goal is to have a very easy way to use your unit tests to test
your application scability.

This document describes how to setup the example:
http://junitscenario.sourceforge.net/?action=example

--
Stéphane TRAUMAT
scub.net