Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2015/11/18 08:28:30 UTC

[VOTE] [CANCEL] Release Apache Camel 2.16.1

As previously discussed in this thread: This vote is cancelled due to
an object de-serialization vulnerability found in Apache Commons
Collections [1].  I'll start a new vote for 2.16.1 shortly that will
contain version 3.2.2 of Apache Commons Collections with a patch for
this issue [2].

Thanks,
Gregor

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/apache_commons_statement_to_widespread