Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Hans-Heinrich Braun <ha...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2017/03/07 09:37:17 UTC

Mock Application.get()

I am storing the authenticated GoogleService in the Webapplication to use it in different components.Now i want to test it but Application is not Mockified. What do you recommend how to test my application with this service.

Re: Mock Application.get()

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There are several ways.
If you don't use dependency injection (Spring, CDI, Guice, ...) then I
guess the easiest would be to introduce a ServiceLocator facility.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov