Posted to user@struts.apache.org by raja buddha <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/05 06:07:43 UTC

Regarding All

Hi all
         I am new to struts. Can any body know how to get the ResultSet
Objcet that is there in the Action Calls in to the View JSP.
My Question is i have write the DB aceess in the Action class in that class
my query returns a result set i need to loop the result set and display the
results in the view jsp

Thanks in advance

Raj

RE: Regarding All

Posted by Vijaya S <sv...@solutionscraft.com>.
In your action, store the result set in a bean of request or session scope
depending on your requirement. Use the bean in your jsp to display the
results using <c:forEach> tag.

Vijaya

Re: Regarding All

Posted by raja buddha <ja...@hotmail.com>.
HI Deepak,
       If you have code can you please send me. It will be great help for me

Thanks in advance

Prem

Re: Regarding All