Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by MIZiper <mi...@163.com> on 2012/11/01 13:55:40 UTC

[users@httpd] .htaccess in subdir affects

Hi there,

Assuming that the documentroot is ROOT and the domain is example.com.

ROOT's hierarchy is:
    ROOT/handle/
    ROOT/handle/handle.php
    ROOT/dir1/
    ROOT/dir1/.htaccess
    ROOT/dir1/some1.txt
    ROOT/dir2/
    ROOT/dir2/some2.txt
    ROOT/.htaccess

.htaccess in ROOT contains:
    DirectorySlash Off
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule (.*) /handle/handle.php?arg=$1

.htaccess in dir1 contains:
    RewriteEngine On

handle.php:
<?php
    print_r($_GET);
?>

example.com/dir1 will lead to a forbidden page
example.com/dir1/some1.txt will display the contents of some1.txt
example.com/dir2 will display: Array([arg]=>dir2)
example.com/dir2/some2.txt will display: Array([arg]=>dir2/some2.txt)

The last two results are what I want, so how to remove the effect of .htaccess in subdir?
(I'm using Apache httpd 2.2.20 on Windows)

THANKS,
MIZiper