Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/04 13:34:21 UTC

Searching on "jcr:name" property doest'nt work?

Hi,

Why searching on "jcr:name" property doest'nt work?

What is wrong with following statement?

SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE jcr:name = 'abc'

Thanks.

Re: Searching on "jcr:name" property doest'nt work?

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
gsoap wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why searching on "jcr:name" property doest'nt work?

What are you searching for? As far as I can tell, jcr:name is only
defined on node and property definitions (when exposed under
/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes).

> What is wrong with following statement?
>
> SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE jcr:name = 'abc'

If you're looking for nodes where the last part of the path is "abc",
you'll need

	//abc

or in SQL:

	SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE (jcr:path LIKE '/%/abc[%]' OR jcr:path LIKE

(<http://people.apache.org/~mreutegg/jcr-query-translator/translator.html>
is your friend.)

Best regards, Julian