Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 17:34:15 UTC

OMG the lint errors

If you update jshint to 0.9.1 and run jake on cordova.js you will
notice a lot more errors.

This is due to an update in jshint that caused a regression in the
rules we were getting a lot more errors for a rule we had turned off:

https://github.com/jshint/node-jshint/issues/131

I have since updated our .jshintrc
(https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=7df5b6940808f20f400dfc9d827caf286202e314)
so you don't go attempting to fix all the errors
like I did.

Gord

Re: OMG the lint errors

Posted by Gord Tanner <go...@tinyhippos.com>.
Correct, I updated our .jshintrc so that you won't see all the errors.

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet

Re: OMG the lint errors