Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch> on 2002/01/23 18:03:45 UTC

[VOTE] Re: Who does this stuff? and Christian

> I was thinking about this, because after seeing a long stream of
> contributions from Christian over the past several weeks, it occurred to me
> that if he is not already a committer, he should probably be one. Maybe I
> missed it, but I do not recall a vote on this or anything - but maybe it is
> just my memory failing me.

I think we still need two positive committer votes. I've added [VOTE] to
the subject for better visibility. :-)

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch

RE: [VOTE] Re: Who does this stuff? and Christian

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
We now have 4 +1 votes I believe. I doubt that we'll get any -1's. :-)

Unless any of the other committers (who have not voted yet) have any
objections, I'll ask Brian B. tomorrow AM to set Christian up as a
committer. Sound good?

Arved

> > I was thinking about this, because after seeing a long stream of
> > contributions from Christian over the past several weeks, it
> occurred to me
> > that if he is not already a committer, he should probably be
> one. Maybe I
> > missed it, but I do not recall a vote on this or anything - but
> maybe it is
> > just my memory failing me.
>
> I think we still need two positive committer votes. I've added [VOTE] to
> the subject for better visibility. :-)

+1

Tore

Posted by Tore Engvig <te...@manamind.com>.

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
I'd put in a +1 vote some time ago, actually.

Arved