Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nikhil Pawar <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 08:03:46 UTC

Issue with the marshalling/unmarshalling of data

Hi Devs,

I am kind of stuck with this issue since a day.. and thought of seeking
help from community.
Let me first give you context what I am up to.
I was able to complete the POC of Equifax by developing a stand alone
client.
However when I integrate the code with Fineract it fails and throws a
strange classcast Exception:

*02:02:15.261 [http-bio-8443-exec-1] ERROR
o.s.boot.context.web.ErrorPageFilter - Forwarding to error page from
request [/api/v1/cbconfig/equifax] due to exception
[org.apache.fineract.CreditCheck.equifax.services.eport.ws.schemas._1.InquiryRequestType$JaxbAccessorF_requestHeader
cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor]*
*java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.fineract.CreditCheck.equifax.services.eport.ws.schemas._1.InquiryRequestType$JaxbAccessorF_requestHeader
cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor*
*        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.instanciate(OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:199)
~[jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1.jar:2.2.3]*

The code is below branch:
*https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/tree/creditbureau_configuration
<https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/tree/creditbureau_configuration>*

The issue is with file :
*https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/blob/creditbureau_configuration/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/CreditCheck/service/EquifaxCreditCheckRequestImpl.java
<https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/blob/creditbureau_configuration/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/CreditCheck/service/EquifaxCreditCheckRequestImpl.java>*

Kindly note the service is not the  final version, I have just plugged in
the POC code into the platform and it prints out the debug statements.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Regards.
Nikhil

Re: Issue with the marshalling/unmarshalling of data

Posted by tony pro <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 Nikhil

--

*Duplex Kamdjou*

Twitter:            @tony14pro <https://twitter.com/Tony14Pro>
Linkedin:          kamdjou Temfack
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/preview?locale=en_US&trk=prof-0-sb-preview-primary-button>
For more infos: http://kamdjouduplex.github.io/
<https://kamdjou-resume.firebaseapp.com/>

Fwd: Issue with the marshalling/unmarshalling of data