Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> on 2000/08/04 18:31:10 UTC

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_wc/tests checkout-1.delta

Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:
> XML is defined to use single *or* double quotes. Feel free to use either.

Thanks, I'll use double too then.

I actually ran some experiments with Expat a month ago to find out
whether it liked both kinds of quotes, and it did, but then I recorded
the results in an ambiguous way.  Doh.

> Personally, I use double quotes in all my XML simply because they are more
> visible than an apostrophe.

+1

Re: CVS update: subversion/subversion/libsvn_wc/tests checkout-1.delta

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@collab.net>.
Karl Fogel wrote:
> [snip]
> > Personally, I use double quotes in all my XML simply because they are more
> > visible than an apostrophe.
>
> +1

I do too, for the same reason.
--