Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/14 18:48:43 UTC

ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS doesn't output default value in warning

Hey Mario.

I notice that ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS doesn't output the default value in
the warning like CHECK_EXTENSIONS_FILTER does.  Instead it outputs a
class name.

12:45:58.218 INFO   [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig.getStringInitParameter(MyfacesConfig.java:158)
>45> No context init parameter 'org.apache.myfaces.ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS'
found, using default value
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource
12:45:58.218 INFO   [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.config.MyfacesConfig.getBooleanInitParameter(MyfacesConfig.java:133)
>45> No context init parameter
'org.apache.myfaces.CHECK_EXTENSIONS_FILTER' found, using default
value true
12:45:58.296 INFO   [SocketListener0-1]
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.config.MyfacesConfig.getStringInitParameter(MyfacesConfig.java:152)

Re: ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS doesn't output default value in warning

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 4/14/06, Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> wrote:
> Well, ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS outputs its default value. This value indeed is
> the FQN of the class handling the resources.
> So
>
> > found, using default value
> > org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource
> is correct :-)

Oh! :)

I learned something.  Glad I didn't open a Jira issue to preserve my
ignorance forever.  :)

Thanks.

Re: ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS doesn't output default value in warning

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Mike,
> Hey Mario.
>
> I notice that ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS doesn't output the default value in
> the warning like CHECK_EXTENSIONS_FILTER does.  Instead it outputs a
> class name.

Well, ADD_RESOURCE_CLASS outputs its default value. This value indeed is
the FQN of the class handling the resources.
So

> found, using default value
> org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource
is correct :-)

Ciao,
Mario