Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2016/02/23 11:54:27 UTC

adaptTo() 2016 conference

Hi everyone,

with the good memories of last year's adaptTo() still in mind, we are beginning to set our focus on this year's convention.

adaptTo() is a conference focused on Apache Sling, including Apache Felix and Apache Jackrabbit. If you are not familiar with our event yet, you might find something interesting in the sessions from last year (http://adapt.to/2015/en/schedule.html).

adaptTo() 2016 will again take place in the Kulturbrauerei, Berlin, 26th-28th of September (Mon-Wed).

So what's new? We are offering an early bird ticket this year.
There will be a discount of over 20% on tickets bought before 30th April.
Registration is now open: http://adapt.to/tickets.

There is a special discount for Apache Committers, see http://adapt.to/conference for details.

Also, for the first time, the event is open for sponsors. Sponsor packages are listed at http://adapt.to/sponsors.

Most importantly, however, we are excited and curious about the new topics and projects you want to talk about.
Our call for papers is open from today until 22th of April.
Of course, everyone is welcome to contribute. For more information see http://adapt.to/cfp.

Visit us at http://adapt.to or share your thoughts via info@adaptto.org or #adaptTo.

Have a great weekend and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards on behalf of the adaptTo() Team,
Stefan Seifert