Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Horace Miles <Ho...@myit-solutions.com> on 2014/09/04 15:06:33 UTC

Asterisk DB blacklist

Hi Everyone,

I am experiencing the following problem.  I am using Openmeetings 3.00.
I have integrated VOIP.   Still trying to learn all that Openmeetings
has to offer.

When I make a call from an ext in Asterisk,  the number called is
automatically placed on the blacklist.  Does anyone know the file that
contains the code that puts the dialed number into the blacklist.  I
have looked in the following locations.  Features.conf, sip.conf and
extensions.con.  However, I am unable to find the line of code that
updates the astDb.

Thanks ahead of time.

RE: Asterisk DB blacklist

Posted by Horace Miles <Ho...@myit-solutions.com>.
Hi Timur can you assist me with this problem?

please add Timur explicitly (he is not reading user list)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Fwd: Asterisk DB blacklist