Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/18 12:48:55 UTC

Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1

I tried again to update from 4.4.0 to 4.4.1 with centos management server and xenserver 6.2. Here is the logs from the management server and the catalina.out

http://pastebin.com/mS0wjug7

http://pastebin.com/gwVCitvb

I did fresh install with a single vm witg the db and management server on the same host just installed just fine.

What should I do next ?

Re: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Looks like those pastes have been removed, please repost them.

(make sure to anonymise IPs, keys, usernames etc)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Can you try upgrading to 4.4.2-SNAPSHOT (meaning the latest state of
the 4.4 branch)? to see if there is a difference there.

--
Daan

Re: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

RE: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1

Posted by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>.

--
Daan

Re: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Matthew, How big is the diff?

--
Daan

RE: Advised to send to Dev list - Broken update from 4.4 to 4.4.1

Posted by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>.