Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Juan Mateo Cassiet <co...@jmcassiet.com.ar> on 2006/06/02 00:22:52 UTC

Mirror down

I'm sorry to inform you that apache.adcserver.com.ar will no longer be
available.

The server that kept the files of the mirror is going permanently offline.

Yours,

Juan Mateo Cassiet | SysAdmin
Technology Area
 <http://www.adcserver.com.ar/> ADCServer
Ph/Fax: +54 3722 421179
*NEW* Ph: +54 11 57113970
M: +54 3722 15 649431
SMS:  <http://www.sms.adcserver.net/sms/> http://www.sms.adcserver.net/
Mail to:   <ma...@adcserver.net> juan@adcserver.net
Visit us at  <http://www.adcserver.net/> http://www.adcserver.net/
  _____

Éste Mensaje es Confidencial. Contiene información amparada por el Secreto
Comercial. Si Usted ha recibido el mismo por error, deberá eliminarlo
inmediatamente de su sistema. No deberá copiarlo, ni divulgar su contenido a
ninguna persona.
Muchas Gracias.

This Message is Confidential. It also contains information that is
Privileged and not authorized to be disclosed. If you have received it by
mistake, you must delete it from your system. You mustn't copy the message
nor disclose its contents to anyone.
Thank You.

Re: Mirror Down

Posted by Ingo Richardt <nc...@web4.de>.
Same's gonna happen soon with apache.dns4.com, plz remove it from the list.

Ingo Richardt

Re: new french mirror

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Reminder: all mirror requests including additions and deletions should
be added to our issue tracking system as described on the
how-to-mirror webpage so that they don't get lost.  It is not
necessary to send them to this list.

Thanks.

Joshua.

new french mirror

Mirror Down

Posted by "WeHost4U.net" <sa...@wehost4u.net>.

new fast NL mirror

Posted by Jop Verhagen <jo...@teamsolid.nl>.
New FAST NL mirror.

a.. URL of mirror  http://apache.innostats.nl
a.. Country where the mirror is located  Netherlands
a.. Contact email address jop.verhagen@teamsolid.nl
a.. Update frequency twice a day
a.. Rsync repository used rsync.eu.apache.org
a.. Approximate bandwidth 100 mbit/s
a.. I have configured my HTTP server as requested (yes/no) Yes
a.. I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list (yes/no)  yes

KInd regards,
JL