Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/07/14 04:25:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Ignite from Incubation

The vote passed with 16 +1 votes.

The following community members voted:

   1. Konstantin Boudnik (PMC, binding)
   2. Branko Cibej (PMC, binding)
   3. Yakov Zhdanov (PMC)
   4. Gianfranco Murador (PMC)
   5. Ira Vasilinets (PMC)
   6. Nikolai Tichinov (PMC)
   7. Semyon Boikov (PMC)
   8. Sergi Vladykin (PMC)
   9. Alexey Goncharuk (PMC)
   10. Ognen Duzlevski (PMC)
   11. Valentin Kulichenko (PMC)
   12. Nikita Ivanov (PMC)
   13. Dmitriy Setrakyan (PMC)
   14.
   Andrey Novikov (Committer)
   15. Alexey Kuznetsov (Committer)
   16. Milap Wadwa

D.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Ignite from Incubation

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy, same here - I didn't vote either.

Also, it is PPMC still, not PMC

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.