Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Scheffler <th...@uni-jena.de> on 2014/01/28 07:55:42 UTC

CLI-SOLR-WebApp integration

Hi,

I want to transform our custom build system to maven and currently I
struggle hard. At the moment I have our command line artifact ready
(pom-type) which uses appassembler to build shell and batch scripts and
uses assembly plugin to produce zip and tar.gz artifacts.
I am also ready with the webapp artifact which is a deployable war file.

parent

  |- common-lib
  |- cli
  |- webapp

I want to use Selenium for integration tests on the webapp artifact. To
use the webapp artifact I have to call a setup.{sh|bat} file from the
cli artifacts. And as webapp and cli uses SOLR for indexing and
searching I need to setup this too.
You see, this is not the easy "enterprise" case from the maven books of
sonatype. Does anybody has a simlilar case solved? Any help is really
appreciated.

Kind regards

Thomas