Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2013/05/16 21:52:34 UTC

Re: Plan for Struts 3

The plan updated again :-)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Struts+Next

Anyway I would like to stabilise the current 2.3.x branch, solve
security issue in pipeline and then start with the plan :-)

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Plan for Struts 3

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Just read through it (slowly catching up with e-mails, sorry for all
struts related delays).
Looks good to me and the clean up of the website will be a great step
forwards. I always found it very confusing

Cheers!

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Plan for Struts 3