Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by souciance <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 10:25:18 UTC

Blueprint and property resolver

Hello,

I would like to use property files within Camel routes deployed in Karaf.

I understand a simple way is to use:

    <cm:property-placeholder id="myblueprint.placeholder"
persistent-id="camel.blueprint">

        <cm:default-properties>
            <cm:property name="result" value="mock:result"/>
        </cm:default-properties>
    </cm:property-placeholder>

Where the name of the file is camel.blueprint and exist in the etc folder.

However, how would you use this for dynamic names? Say I have property files
dev.cfg, prod.cfg and I want to use something like
<environment_variable>.cfg. Is this possible?

Also, even if you use this approach, how do you then run this from yoru IDE
say Intellij where Karaf is not running?

Best
Souciance