Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by ht...@guerrillamail.com on 2019/07/19 01:26:41 UTC

Your thoughts, please, on fineract code quality analysis?

Hey you all,

I'm lingocoder. I advised @vorburger on some Gradle best practices a few days ago (http://bit.ly/FnrAbiCli).

As might be evident in that forum post, I'm in the habit of working with quantifiable metrics.

Being a target-driven type of developer, I've learned from experience that I'm at my most productive when I have quantifiable metrics as a starting baseline. That way I can set quantifiable targets by which to objectively measure the value of the contributions I make to a project.

For example, I once worked on a project where when I first joined the team I established that their tech debt was, fifty plus days. Based on team consensus we set a target of reducing the debt by a certain number of days per sprint.

In anticipation of possibly contributing more to this project when my availability changes, I've established these baseline metrics on the fineract project (http://bit.ly/FnrSnrCld).

So what is *the target* for this email? :) I'm hoping the fineract team here can take a look at that report (http://bit.ly/FnrSnrCld) and share your thoughts on and expectations of what you all consider to be acceptable code quality targets; with those numbers as a starting point. Please?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

----
Sent using Guerrillamail.com
Block or report abuse: https://www.guerrillamail.com//abuse/?a=RURiJQsJTbEHiQ2gvn8PcxfPSISfwNA%3D