Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Praveen M <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/12 01:28:25 UTC

dynamic delete queues using the Java client?

Hi,

   I understand that the JMS client allows createQueue() dynamically. Is
there also a way to delete a queue dynamically at run time?

My use case is primarily towards test environments. There are a lot of
queues created in context of various tests, I'd like to clean them up than
leave them behind.

-Praveen

Re: dynamic delete queues using the Java client?

Posted by Praveen M <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the mail Robbie.

Delete on receiver session close sounds reasonable for my use case.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.