Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sai Sreenivas K <sa...@myntra.com> on 2015/05/05 14:42:23 UTC

Solr cloud clusterstate.json update query ?

Could you clarify on the following questions,
1. Is there a way to avoid all the nodes simultaneously getting into
recovery state when a bulk indexing happens ? Is there an api to disable
replication on one node for a while ?

2. We recently changed the host name on nodes in solr.xml. But the old host
entries still exist in the clusterstate.json marked as active state. Though
live_nodes has the correct information. Who updates clusterstate.json if
the node goes down in an ungraceful fashion without notifying its down
state ?

Thanks,
Sai Sreenivas K

Re: Solr cloud clusterstate.json update query ?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Gopal:

Did you see my previous answer?

Best,
Erick

Posted by Gopal Jee <zg...@gmail.com>.

Re: Solr cloud clusterstate.json update query ?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.