Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/06/27 18:41:40 UTC

Re: reg:thread-pool

Brahma,

Every component has it's own thread pool in ServiceMix. An example: the
servicemix-file component would have a number of threads available to
read/write files from/to disk. By default, every component has 4
threads, but you can finetune this if you want.

There's nothing to be coded, you only have to add the necessary
configuration elements to your conf/servicemix.xml file. The page you
mentioned already gives some examples on what you can configure. You can
connect to ServiceMix with a JMX console to see the thread information,
if you want to verify your settings.

Most of the times however, ServiceMix works fine without having to
change the thread pool settings.

Gert

P.S. Please post questions like this on the user mailing list instead of
sending them by private mail. It will only increase your chances that
someone is able to help you out...