Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Anjali Mishra <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/08 17:18:06 UTC

Add me in the mailing list

Hi,

I would like to subscribe to the mailing list. Plz Add me in the list

Thanks
Anjali Upadhyay

Re: Add me in the mailing list

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@apache.org>.
Hi Anjali,

To subscribe to users group please send mail to:
users-subscribe@apex.incubator.apache.org
and to subscribe to dev group please send mail to:
dev-subscribe@apex.incubator.apache.org

-Priyanka

Re: Add me in the mailing list

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Anjali,

Please send a mail with any subject line to
dev-subscribe@apex.incubator.apache.org
Then follow the step given in reply mail.

After this you'll be subscribed to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Chinmay.