Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Wa...@cec.eu.int on 2005/03/09 15:02:34 UTC

Sql Select question

Hi,

I would like to have in an sqlMap a select like this :

SELECT * FROM OPERATIONS WHERE OPERATION_ID IN (1,3, 7, 9)

I can't find a way to specify the list of values in the where statement.

Is it possible? How do you do that?

Thanks
Walther

Re: Sql Select question

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
yes, look into the <iterate> tag of the dynamic sql. It's all in the user guide.

Hope that helps,
Brandon