Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by greg jocher <gr...@digitalcane.com> on 2012/09/24 10:05:00 UTC

wysiwyg fileupload

Hi all

are there any plans for integrating a fileuploader in the wysiwyg editor?
If not, i will take a closer look into:
  - elFinder: http://elfinder.org/
  - and optionally its elfinder-servlet:
https://github.com/Studio-42/elfinder-servlet (unmaintaned...)
(Both BSD-license)

regards
greg

Re: wysiwyg fileupload

Posted by greg jocher <gr...@digitalcane.com>.
Hi Jacques

thanks for your answer.
Yes, you are right - the js is there, but it is not used.
And: On the server side, a connector has to manage the dataresources
and/or content, if I understand the content app correctly.
But i will take a closer look tomorrow.

greg

Re: wysiwyg fileupload

From: "greg jocher" <gr...@digitalcane.com>