Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Quentin-Gabriel Thurier <qu...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 10:38:32 UTC

Few questions about SVM configuration in Mahout

Hi all,

Just few questions about the configuration of an SVM in Mahout :

- Is it possible to do a multi-class classification ?
- Which kernels are already available (linear, polynomial, rbf) ?
- Where can we find details about the way the algorithm has been
distributed ?

Many thanks,

Quentin

Re: Few questions about SVM configuration in Mahout

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
Hi Quentin,

Mahout does not have SVMs.

Best,