Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/04/28 09:38:46 UTC

[FALCONJX] compiler command line

It occurred to me that there isn't a good place for FlexJS developers
using an IDE like FB to specify additional command-line arguments when
cross-compiling.  Right now, to cross-compile, we've hard coded in some
options, but in larger projects, if you create your own SWC, you will need
to add an additional argument like "-sdk-js-lib=<path to js version of
SWC>"

Then it occurred to me that it should be possible to package JS files in a
SWC.  Then instead of FalconJX looking at the -sdk-js-lib command line
options it would look in the SWCs on the -library-path instead.  Then the
developer doesn't need to specify custom command-line options when
cross-compiling.

Thoughts?
-Alex