Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/04/14 19:59:35 UTC

Copied assembly-builder module to the modules directory

I copied the assembly-builder module that I had started as part of the
SCDL4J work in my sandbox to the trunk under modules/assembly-java-dsl.
This was the last module left that had not been integrated in the build
in trunk. This is an addition which will not breaking anything in the
other modules, as it's just providing another way to build SCA assembly
model instances using a simpler Java API to the assembly model. The code
is now available and building for people to review and provide feedback.
In particular I'd like to get feedback on the usability of this kind of
Domain Specific Language type API to build SCA assemblies.

--
Jean-Sebastien