Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Jaikit Jilka <jj...@leadferret.com> on 2016/10/19 21:49:26 UTC

Read files from SFTP

Hello,

I am trying to read files from my SFTP using file reader operator. In the property I added this lines:

<property>
    <name>dt.application.FileIOCourse.operator.read.prop.directory</name>
    <value>sftp://username:password@host:port/path</value>
  </property>

It is giving me error saying "Cannot create a path from a null string".

and if i change SFTP to FTP than it gives me following error: MalformedServerReplyException: cannot parse response code

What am i doing wrong here.

Thank You,

Jaikit Jilka

Re: Read files from SFTP

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@apache.org>.
Hi Jalkit,

sftp is not supported right now, but we do support ftp.
Can you tell me which operator you are using AbstractFileInputOperator or
FSInputModule?

-Priyanka