Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 19:17:53 UTC

[SUCCESS] Tapestry 5.4-beta-1

Sorry for the delay, I've been travelling.

This is a vote, open to all committers, to create a beta release of
Tapestry 5.4.

This represents the point at which new functionality should no longer be
added and, instead, the emphasis should be on bug fixing and documentation.

Vote to run for three days.

****
**** BTW, when you fail to indicate your name next to your vote, it causes
me to have to do more work to dig it out and copy and
**** paste it.
****

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1