Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by MORAILLON Antoine <am...@ecritel.net> on 2002/09/16 17:30:48 UTC

Mod_webapp problem

Hi everybody,

	I was running apache - tomcat 4.0.3 with mod_webapp on dev server.
Everything was all right since I moved on production server and the hit rate
goes exponentialy.
	I have a big problem by now:

		- mod_webapp is creating HUGE (WARP) logs ( 15 Go in few
days ).
			Is there any ways to stop loggin WARP connection ?.
I cron an "> error.log" every minute to keep my system alive. here an
example of logs I have:
	[Mon Sep 16 17:29:30 2002] 26095 (pr_warp.c:377) === 200 OK
	[Mon Sep 16 17:29:30 2002] 26095 (pr_warp_network.c:97) WARP <<<
TYP=21 LEN=44
	[Mon Sep 16 17:29:30 2002] 26095 (pr_warp.c:389) === Content-Type:
text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1
	[Mon Sep 16 17:29:30 2002] 26095 (pr_warp_network.c:97) WARP <<<
TYP=2F LEN=0

	for info, I stop all error log from apache.

If someone already got this problem, please let me know any issues.

Thanks for your help

Antoine.