Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Patel Amit <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 17:54:24 UTC

Flex with Dot net Web Services

Hi

I was trying to connect the Flex with dot web services using soap 1.2 , I
could not get connected .

Can any one update any support for the Flex with soap 1.2 protocol in
Apache sdks ,Flex support only soap 1.1 protocol.

Amit

AW: Flex with Dot net Web Services

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Amit,

could you please check this document: https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/display/PUBLIC/Setting+up+Flex+to+communicate+with+Apache+CXF+web+service+using+Aegis+databinding.
I did some work with Flex and Webservices a few years ago and did have some trouble with it. Debugging everything and coming up with a solution was quite challenging so I wrote a tutorial what problems I was having and how I could solve them (Especially the part "Patching Flex to work with polymorph datatypes" will be of your interest).

If these suggestions help, it will make fixing up a patch a lot easier :-)

Chris

Re: Flex with Dot net Web Services

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On 1/22/13 8:54 AM, "Patel Amit" <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was trying to connect the Flex with dot web services using soap 1.2 , I
> could not get connected .
>
> Can any one update any support for the Flex with soap 1.2 protocol in
> Apache sdks ,Flex support only soap 1.1 protocol.
>
> Amit
Hi Amit,

Please open a JIRA issue (if there isn't one already).

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team