Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 05:50:20 UTC

[zeta-dev] Reporting time

Hello all,

please don't forget Zeta needs a report pretty soon. Please have in
mind mentors have to read and sign it therefore it would be good if it
would be added a while before wednesday.

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2010

Who can write it?

Best
Christian

Re: [zeta-dev] Reporting time

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
> +1 I don't know if it needs a vote, but I agree with the report content.

It does not need a formal vote, but its good when several people look
at it and comment.

Cheers
Christian

Re: [zeta-dev] Reporting time

Posted by Thomas ERNEST <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: [zeta-dev] Reporting time

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [zeta-dev] Reporting time

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.
Hi Christian,

On 11/05/2010 06:50 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> please don't forget Zeta needs a report pretty soon. Please have in
> mind mentors have to read and sign it therefore it would be good if it
> would be added a while before wednesday.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2010

I just added our report. Please review it.

Thanks!
Toby

--
Tobias Schlitt        http://schlitt.info        GPG Key: 0xC462BC14