Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Terence Yim <ch...@apache.org> on 2019/05/16 07:47:42 UTC

Re: Regarding Twill changes in HDP 3.1

Hi,

We haven't tested Twill compatibility with Hadoop 3, which is what used by
HDP 3.1. Do you have the yarn application logs for the workflow and/or the
map reduce program to help us debug this issue?

Thanks,
Terence

FW: Regarding Twill changes in HDP 3.1

Posted by Rishabh Budhouliya <ri...@external.thalesgroup.com>.

________________________________
Okay, sure, please find the logs attached below.

Thanks,
Rishabh

Posted by Terence Yim <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I scanned through the logs and don't see anything that YARN works
differently in Hadoop 3. We will need to create a Hadoop 3 cluster and try
to reproduce the problem, which will take some time.

Terence

Fwd: Regarding Twill changes in HDP 3.1