Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Larry Mills <lc...@aol.com> on 2010/04/15 19:37:40 UTC

Looking for 2 Hadoop/Java Devlopers in San Diego

My name is Larry Mills and I am conducting a search for two Hadoop/Java
developers in San Diego.  Please see below job description.

Java/Hadoop Developers Needed

San Diego, California

Position Summary

We are seeking two JAVA/Hadoop developers who will be as passionate about
our product as we are. If you enjoy pushing the envelope of internet
technology to deliver next generation eCommerce solutions and you meet these
qualifications, we want to talk to you.

Requirements/Qualifications:

*	3+ years JAVA development
*	Hadoop (HDFS and MapReduce) development training or experience
*	Passion for cutting-edge technologies
*	Excellent communication and verbal skills
*	Must thrive in a fast-paced, small, team-work environment
*	Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
*	Minimum of 3 years professional development experience

What We can Offer You!

*	Competitive Wages
*	Medical Benefits
*	Dental Benefits
*	401(k) Plan
*	Vision

Please contact Larry Mills at 720.339.1361 or email
lmills@knowledgerecruiters.com to  further explore this opportunity.

Sincerely,

cid:image003.png@01CABBD6.B556F1D0

Larry Mills