Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bill Mclane <wm...@tibco.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/02 20:33:56 UTC

Edit permissions for https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem

Hi can you either enable edit permissions for wmclane@tibco.com <ma...@tibco.com> for the Kafka Project cwiki or modify the Ecosystem Page to include the below under the Distributions & Packaging section:

TIBCO Platform  - https://www.tibco.com/products/apache-kafka <https://www.tibco.com/products/apache-kafka> Downloads - https://www.tibco.com/products/tibco-messaging/downloads <https://www.tibco.com/products/tibco-messaging/downloads>

Thank you,

Bill—

Re: Edit permissions for https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.