Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/07/01 01:33:55 UTC

Re: Where i can find summary of question and answer to help other's not ask the same question

andi wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Where i can find the question and the answer that has been posted by any one
> else.
> If there's not plase to see the summaries question and answer the same
> question will be
> asked again and again.
>
> I Hope my idea will be useful

It is a useful idea. There are many questions that continually
get asked. Anyone is free to add to our Frequently Asked Questions:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/
If you cannot manage a patch in the xdocs format, then just send
a text version to this mailing list. However, as Derek said, it is
very difficult to keep those FAQs and the Wiki pages up-to-date.
If each person in this big community helped just a tiny bit, then
we would get there - the power of community.

--
David Crossley