Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Steven Melis <st...@student.kuleuven.be> on 2005/10/26 15:31:48 UTC

Re: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:16a12c02-fb63-4f82-a210-fa54c9421d59

Hi,

I also work with an eclipse plugin from day who visualizes the content of
 your JCR.  You can also add a node through this interface, which I used to
 do frequently in the past.  When I add a node this way now, I get the same
 exception as when I run my program in eclipse.  I attached 2 snapshots of
 this plugin to illustrate my problem.  I really don't understand why I get
 this exception if I'm trying to add a node.

 I wanted to start from scratch again so, today I have uninstalled my Tomcat
 application server and reinstalled it.  Then I've redeployed jackrabbit.war
 on the server and reconfigurated my repository.xml and web.xml file.  And
 again when I add a node I get this exception.  Can anyone help me?

 Kind regards,
Steven Melis

>>> [...]
>>> at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession.getNodeByUUID(ClientSession.java:172)
>>> at