Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Bakary Dialaya DJIBA <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/29 16:53:57 UTC

Maven Minify - Add already minified during merge

Hi team,

I am using minify-maven-plugin v1.7.6 to minify css and js files.
In some cases I have some of js or css files already minified.

So I want to exclude minified but add them in the final output file.

As I understand with the minify module, I can merge files without minify
(good, if all my files are already minified)

How can I exclude *.min.{css,js} files during minify and merge them in the
final js or css file?

Thank you.
Kind regards,
--
Bakary,

Re: Maven Minify - Add already minified during merge

Posted by Bakary Dialaya DJIBA <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tamás,

Thank you.

I was there. I will ask for help.