Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 23:04:16 UTC

[Fortress] Rollbacked changes...

Hi Shawn,

sorry for the changes that have broken the tests.

The thing is that I don't have a way to test things beside running the
ApacheDS based tests (which in my mind were covering all the tests).

Is tehre a way I can go farther and veru-ify that my changes are nt
breaking the full project ?
Thanks !

Re: [Fortress] Rollbacked changes...

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 08/11/14 01:28, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> Hi Shawn,
>>
>> sorry for the changes that have broken the tests.
>>
>> The thing is that I don't have a way to test things beside running the
>> ApacheDS based tests (which in my mind were covering all the tests).
>>
>> Is tehre a way I can go farther and veru-ify that my changes are nt
>> breaking the full project ?
>> Thanks !
>>
> No worries Emmanuel.  Yes there are ways to test but it needs work because it uses ant and should use maven.  I'll work on that part next.

Thanks Shawn.

I'm quite sure that some of the failures are due to the lack of the API
M25 release on the maven repository, my commit might have been premature
(my env have the api 1.0.0-M25 locally, that why teh tests are passing
on my computer).

Re: [Fortress] Rollbacked changes...

Posted by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net>.