Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by John Ang <er...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/01 05:58:34 UTC

Re: TomEE 1.6.0 + Jersey 2.6 ClassCastException problem

I'm using TomEE webprofile as well with the updated APIs in the app lib
directory. Still didn't work.

Re: TomEE 1.6.0 + Jersey 2.6 ClassCastException problem

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Should work now with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1159

logs should get these lines:

avr. 01, 2014 7:41:30 AM
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher validateJarFile
Avertissement: jar
'/tmp/tomee-test/target/apache-tomee/webapps/tomee-test-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/javax.annotation-api-1.2.jar'
contains offending class: javax.annotation.PostConstructbut: You
provide javax.annotation API 1.2 so we'll tolerate new classes but it
should surely be upgraded in the container
avr. 01, 2014 7:41:30 AM
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher validateJarFile
Avertissement: jar
'/tmp/tomee-test/target/apache-tomee/webapps/tomee-test-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/javax.ws.rs-api-2.0.jar'
contains offending class: javax.ws.rs.Pathbut: You provide JAXRS 2 API
in the webapp, we tolerate it to support some advanced feature but if
you expect TomEE to provide it you should remove it
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau