Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "werner S. Teunissen" <we...@wesite.nl> on 2004/04/07 15:04:03 UTC

Hi

Hi,

I  need to setup a tomcat environmet manually,

I run Redhat 7.3 and I want toinstall from scratch not using the rpm's
but use the src's build them and install.

How do I do that?

Any suggestions will be very welcome :-)

Thanks in advance

Wernert

http://www.de-rommelmarkt.nl <http://www.de-rommelmarkt.nl/>

build from scratch - was Re: Hi

Posted by Paul Mansfield <pa...@psineteurope.com>.
On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 14:04, werner S. Teunissen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I  need to setup a tomcat environmet manually,
>
> I run Redhat 7.3 and I want toinstall from scratch not using the rpm's
> but use the src's build them and install.
>
> How do I do that?

there were recent postings on this list only yesterday

top tip: make the subject of emails relevant to the topic

next top tip: check the archives before asking the same old question