Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br> on 2006/03/22 13:38:56 UTC

how to centralize a outputLabel faces component component

I need to centralize a component, I'm not sure if I'm doing with the right
way....
I've tried
<af:outputLabel value="#{msg.getFirefox}"  inlineStyle="margin-left:auto;
margin-right:auto; text-align:center;" >
without success...
but if I do like this
<af:outputLabel value="#{msg.getFirefox}"   >
</af:outputLabel>
it works, but not a design runtime in jdeveloper.
=(
Somebody can help me with this little design mistakes.
thanks.

Re: how to centralize a outputLabel faces component component

Posted by Grigoras Cristinel <gr...@wdd.ro>.
Dudu wrote:
> I need to centralize a component, I'm not sure if I'm doing with the
> right way....
> I've tried
> <af:outputLabel value="#{msg.getFirefox}"
> inlineStyle="margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center;" >
> without success...
> but if I do like this
> <af:outputLabel value="#{msg.getFirefox}"   >
> </af:outputLabel>
> it works, but not a design runtime in jdeveloper.
> =(
> Somebody can help me with this little design mistakes.
> thanks.

The centered style will center the content of component, relative to
current component.
the attribute align is something else..

Cristi